Quantum vortex dynamics in two dimensional superconductors
NEXT ; PREVIOUS ; CATEGORIES
Putting competing orders in their place near the Mott transition, L. Balents, L. Bartosch, A. Burkov, S. Sachdev, and K. Sengupta, Physical Review B 71, 144508 (2005); cond-mat/0408329.
Putting competing orders in their place near the Mott transition II: the doped quantum dimer model, L. Balents, L. Bartosch, A. Burkov, S. Sachdev, and K. Sengupta, Physical Review B 71, 144509 (2005); cond-mat/0409470.
Estimating the mass of vortices in the cuprate superconductors, L. Bartosch, L. Balents, and
S. Sachdev, cond-mat/0502002.
Competing Orders and non-Landau-Ginzburg-Wilson Criticality in (Bose) Mott transitions ,
L. Balents, L. Bartosch, A. Burkov, S. Sachdev, and K. Sengupta,
Proceedings of ``Physics of Strongly Correlated Electron Systems'', YKIS2004 workshop,
Yukawa Institute, Kyoto, Japan, November 2004, Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement 160,
314 (2005); cond-mat/0504692.
- Effective action for vortex dynamics in clean d-wave superconductors,
P. Nikolic and S. Sachdev, Physical Review B 73, 134511 (2006); cond-mat/0511298.
Detecting the quantum zero-point motion of vortices in the cuprate superconductors, L. Bartosch, L. Balents, and
S. Sachdev, Annals of Physics 321, 1528 (2006); cond-mat/0602429.
- Influence of the quantum zero-point motion of a vortex on the electronic spectra of s-wave superconductors,
L. Bartosch and
S. Sachdev, Physical Review B 74, 144515 (2006); cond-mat/0604105.
- Electronic states near a quantum fluctuating point vortex in a d-wave superconductor: Dirac fermion theory, P. Nikolic, S. Sachdev and L. Bartosch, Physical Review B 74, 144516 (2006); cond-mat/0606001.
- Low energy theory of a single vortex and electronic quasiparticles in a d-wave superconductor, P. Nikolic and
S. Sachdev, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Materials and Mechanisms of Superconductivity
and High Temperature Superconductors, Dresden, Germany, July 9-14, 2006, Physica C 460-462, 256 (2007); cond-mat/0607137.
- Dual vortex theory of doped antiferromagnets,
L. Balents and S. Sachdev, Annals of Physics 322, 2635 (2007); cond-mat/0612220.